We can assist  buyers and sellers wishing to export there goods and benefit from the deep knowledge and experience of our professional freight forwarding staff.

Our team will make certain your air cargo travels the safest, speediest and most cost-effective way possible to  provide turnkey export services by land, sea and air.

  • General cargo to Hazardous materials
  • Standard service to Expedited
  • Perishable food products to   Pharma/Healthcare .
  • State Department, Commerce license handling.

Airline Cargo Services Inc is an International freight forwarder whom is  licensed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the TSA – Transportation Security Administration as an IAC-Indirect Air Carrier to handle airfreight.

If you are shipping by Air, we will need to know:

  • The full name and address of the shipper in order to determine if they are a “Known Shipper” with the TSA. If the shipper is a Known Shipper, then the freight forwarder will be allowed to ship your cargo on a Passenger (PAX) Aircraft which in many circumstances is less expensive than shipping on an All-Cargo Aircraft (Freighter). PAX flights have a maximum allowable height of 63 inches. Learn about the Mandatory Screening of Cargo on Passenger Flights.
  • The full address of the cargo location(s), or if you are delivering to our warehouse, please specify this in your request.
  • The cargo dimensions (dims), weight of each unit or total unit and # of units (e.g. 10 cartons, 10x10x20 inches, 20kgs/carton OR 2 pallets, 48x40x40, 400kgs/pallet)
  • The commodity name and description. We also need to know if the cargo is considered hazardous or not. If so, we require a copy of the MSDS. If the cargo is perishable or has certain temperature requirements, please specify.


Incoterms clarify the obligations of each party (e.g. who is responsible for services such as transport; import and export clearance etc) as well as the point in the shipment process where risk transfers from the seller to the buyer. These are the terms between the seller and buyer. . These related to terms such as EXW, FOB, FCA, FAS, CFR, CPT, CIF, CIP, DAT, DAP, DDP. Some of these Incoterms are for all modes of transport and others are strictly for sea and inland waterways.

The most substantial and obvious differences between doing business domestically and doing business internationally is the differences in paperwork requirements. Certain documents, such as a commercial invoice or packing list, are common to both types of transaction, but there may be additional data required when shipping internationally, such as the Schedule B or Harmonized System (HS) codes of each product in the shipment.

The Harmonized System (HS) is a universal scheme adopted by most countries of the world used to identify specific products. Schedule B codes are a subset of HS codes which are used specifically for exporting goods out of the U.S.

The U.S. has free trade agreements with several countries. If your goods qualify under the terms of a free trade agreement, your foreign customer may be able to import your items at a lower duty rate or entirely duty-free. A certificate of origin (COO), which is specific to a particular free trade agreement, is a crucial document used as part of this process.

Even if your goods don’t qualify under a specific free trade agreement, you may be asked to provide a COO as proof of the origin of the goods. In this case, you will typically need to get the COO stamped and signed by your local chamber of commerce or a country consulate

Exports are any resources, intermediate goods, or final goods or services that a buyer in one country purchases from a seller in another country. provides tools, assistance, and expert knowledge to help your company grow in the global marketplace. Depending on the good or service, you may need a  license or permit to export from the U.S. as a part of your business.

All American exporters should become familiar with The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. This is the system that the U.S. government uses to collect data on exports. The U.S. Census Bureau uses this information to compile trade statistics such as GDP, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) uses it to help ensure that exporters are complying with export regulations.

Electronic export information (EEI) refers to the data that exporters report to AES for each shipment. Exporters are required to file the EEI through AES for any shipment valued at $2,500 or more per Schedule B number, whenever you are exporting a used vehicle, and in any case where an export license is required. Exports to Canada that do not include a used vehicle and that do not require an export license are exempt from this requirement.

Companies can authorize a third party to file through AES on their behalf. The third party would typically be the freight forwarder that is hired to arrange the transportation of the goods. If authorizing a freight forwarder to file the EEI, you should provide them with a shipper’s letter of instruction (SLI), a document that includes instructions for the freight forwarder including all the data elements they’d need in order to file through AES on your behalf.

Chambers of commerce in the country of import, foreign trade mission websites, and foreign embassies or consulates are all good resources for finding out more about country-specific import requirements.

Export License or Permit
Most items exported to a foreign buyer will not require an export license. However, all items are subject to export control laws and regulations.

The best way to find out if an item requires an export license is by checking which agency has jurisdiction over, or regulates, the item you are trying to export.

To avoid any problems, follow the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP’s) exporting requirements.